Air Quality: Real time AQI APK MOD Download Varies with device
Air Quality: Real time AQI mod APK is a modified version of. In this game, you can play with unlimited gems, Gold, and Elixir. It is a free and multiplayer playing game on the internet. In this game, you can make More Fun With this high-tech and VIP GUI ( graphical user interface) And Other Game features. With the increase in level, you have new recourses and characters. These thrilling features make the game interesting.
Air Quality: Real time AQI MOD Premium APK Download Latest for Android
About the APP Air Quality: Real time AQI latest version (Unlimited Everything)
|Game Title :||Air Quality: Real time AQI|
|Rating / Vote :||4059|
|MOD Offered By :||From there Respective Dev|
|Added Date :||June 18, 2016|
|Category :||Health & Fitness|
|Requirement :||Varies with device|
|Packeg ID :||com.insdio.aqicn.airwidget.Asia|
How to install Air Quality: Real time AQI MOD APK file?
- Install downloaded ( Air Quality: Real time AQI ) APK file
- Extract and copy folder “ com.insdio.aqicn.airwidget.Asia ” to “Android/Obb/”
- Start the app and enjoy
- All Done
- Air Quality: Real time AQI added new version for android
- Modded link update also fix error
- New mod Premium features added
- New App Update
- Bug Fixed
The Air Quality application shows the real-Time Air Quality Index (AQI) for more than 60 countries in the World (Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam, India, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea and Japan….)
The Air Quality data sources varies depending on the cities:
– The US Embassy PM2.5 data is used for Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu and Guangzhou.
– The China Ministry Environment Pollution Departement PM10 data is used for all other cities in China.
– For Hong Kong and Taiwan, the respective Environment agencies PM2.5 data is used.
– For Singapore, the Singapore National Environment Agency PM2.5 data is used.
– For the other countries, please refer to our website (aqicn.org)
The overall AQI, PM2.5 and PM10 measurements are updated every hour.
In order to install the widget, you need to insert it on the homescreen:
– If you are using Android 4.0 (Ice Cream sandwich), select the “All Apps” icon (usually on the top-right corner), then the widget tab, and click on the “Air Quality” widget.
– If you are using any other version below 4.0, you need to long-press in an empty area on the default home screen and select “Widgets”, and then “Air Quality”.
For more information, you can consult the website aqicn.org.