Diabetes Tracker APK MOD Download 1.1.1
Diabetes Tracker mod APK is a modified version of. In this game, you can play with unlimited gems, Gold, and Elixir. It is a free and multiplayer playing game on the internet. In this game, you can make More Fun With this high-tech and VIP GUI ( graphical user interface) And Other Game features. With the increase in level, you have new recourses and characters. These thrilling features make the game interesting.
Diabetes Tracker MOD Premium APK Download Latest for Android
About the APP Diabetes Tracker latest version (Unlimited Everything)
|Game Title :||Diabetes Tracker|
|Rating / Vote :||11|
|MOD Offered By :||From there Respective Dev|
|Added Date :||2021-05-07|
|Requirement :||Android 5.0+|
|Packeg ID :||com.axel_stein.glucose_tracker|
How to install Diabetes Tracker MOD APK file?
- Install downloaded ( Diabetes Tracker ) APK file
- Extract and copy folder “ com.axel_stein.glucose_tracker ” to “Android/Obb/”
- Start the app and enjoy
- All Done
- Diabetes Tracker added new version for android
- Modded link update also fix error
- New mod Premium features added
- New App Update
- Bug Fixed
A diary for monitoring blood glucose and nutrition is an important thing in a diabetic’s life. The Diabetes Tracker application was created to help both those who faced this diagnosis for the first time and those who have been ill for a long time.
What you can find in the application:
• Convenient diary with columns for entering the results of multiple measurements
• Notes where you can enter any other important information: text size – 140 characters
• An archive that will help, if necessary, to get old information saved earlier than three months ago
• Statistics – the section where glucose control results are analyzed and interpreted
• Coloured charts – ” a glucose graph” for visual monitoring of the results in different periods, e.g. 2 weeks, one month, three months. Users can also see the graph of HbA1c changes in a year.
• Google drive integration to keep all the results of glucose monitoring safe and confidential
• Interface settings
What is missing: advertising, paid services, complex “multi-ways” to get to the right section, acid colors and other annoying things.
Every diabetic knows that it is necessary to measure blood glucose several times a day. The application has the ability to enter control results:
• on an empty stomach and after breakfast
• before / after lunch and dinner
There is also a column “Other”, where it is convenient to enter the results of extraordinary measurements – for example, in case of deterioration of health.
After each measurement, it makes sense to write down exactly what and how much you ate and drank with each meal. You can enter other data – for example, blood pressure, analyzes. These details are also important in their own way. With their help, it is often possible to determine which foods and how they affect not only glucose level, but also blood pressure or other indicators.
In some cases, to track the dynamics of the disease, the data of previous several months or even years are required. The Diabetes Tracker app stores all measurements and notes earlier than three months in an archive.
When switching to the tab of the same name at the bottom of any of the pages, the user gains access to the old data, which can, for example, be transferred to the physician.
A very important section, where the minimum, average and maximum blood glucose measurements of the last two weeks, one month and three months are saved.
Based on them, the average value is displayed. It is automatically converted into the calculated value of glycated hemoglobin – HbA1c. Glycated hemoglobin is one of the most important indicators for determining the success of controlling the course of diabetes of any type.
Depending on the result obtained, a rating is given – good, relative or poor control of diabetes. For more convenience and informational content, the assessment is displayed in green, orange or red.
The application is customizable at user’s request. The following settings have been implemented:
• Day / night mode (very convenient when you have to measure glucose late in the evening or at night)
• The units of measurement for glucose are in mmol / L and in mg / dL. The first is commonly used in post-Soviet countries, and the second one – in the USA and Western Europe. Quick change of units is especially suitable for people who travel abroad for consultations and treatment
Also, users can back up data and import it from other files.
The Diabetes Tracker app follows the Material Design guidelines. Besides, it was created by a medical practitioner, so the interpretation of blood glucose results deserves the patients’ complete confidence. Bug fixes (Huawei Android 8 devices included)