MHD N55 E-series APK MOD Download version 2.23
MHD N55 E-series mod APK is a modified version of. In this game, you can play with unlimited gems, Gold, and Elixir. It is a free and multiplayer playing game on the internet. In this game, you can make More Fun With this high-tech and VIP GUI ( graphical user interface) And Other Game features. With the increase in level, you have new recourses and characters. These thrilling features make the game interesting.
MHD N55 E-series MOD Premium APK Download Latest for Android
About the APP MHD N55 E-series latest version (Unlimited Everything)
|Game Title :||MHD N55 E-series|
|Rating / Vote :||358|
|MOD Offered By :||From there Respective Dev|
|Added Date :||September 27, 2021|
|Category :||Auto & Vehicles|
|Requirement :||4.4 and up|
|Packeg ID :||com.mhd.flasher.n55|
How to install MHD N55 E-series MOD APK file?
- Install downloaded ( MHD N55 E-series ) APK file
- Extract and copy folder “ com.mhd.flasher.n55 ” to “Android/Obb/”
- Start the app and enjoy
- All Done
- MHD N55 E-series added new version for android
- Modded link update also fix error
- New mod Premium features added
- New App Update
- Bug Fixed
MHD Flasher is the first Android handheld application to bring ECU tuning and monitoring to the BMW N55 engine for E series. The MHD Flasher reveals the good margin of power BMW left on the table with the N55 while still retaining the sophistication of the original engine management program.
→ Easy to install
Connect any compatible Android device to your car using an MHD Wifi adapter, install one of the pre-purchased MHD maps and enjoy the power and performance benefits of the MHD maps by Twisted Tuning.
→ Keep an eye on the tuning
Monitor your engine behavior using a configurable gauges layout to keep an eye on any of the 50+ engine monitors like oil temp, boost pressure, actual load or individual cylinder ignition timing. Activate the logging mode to save up to 50 monitors to a standard CSV file for later analysis. Track issues by reading the error codes, and delete them once resolved.
→ Flash your ECU back to a stock anytime, as often as you need to. No ECU backup is needed.
→ Custom tuning support
As an alternative to built-in maps, many tuners can provide advanced custom mapping for those who have higher or special performance needs.
Main features description:
═══ Flasher module ═══
– Flash built-in maps (purchased separately), custom user-tuned .BIN files or JB4 flash maps.
– Provides an ever growing list of handy options like PPK exhaust burble duration or cold start noise reduction.
– Read / delete engine trouble codes.
– Reset the main DME adaptation values.
– 1 minute map switching; initial install time: 7 mins.
═══ Monitor module ═══
– Extensive logging values list, up to 50 values at the same time.
– Save logging session to .CSV files
– Integrated csv log viewer
– Up to 8 configurable gauges
═══ Optional MHD maps packs ═══
– Maps by Twisted tuning
– Stage 1 pack. Eight maps: 4 fuel octane variants, stock / upgraded FMIC variants.
– Stage 2 pack. Eight maps: 4 fuel octane variants, stock / upgraded FMIC variants. High flow downpipes recommended.
– Ethanol mix map (e30). FMIC+DPs recommended.
Supported vehicles: N55 equipped Exx series.
2010-2013 135i, 135is and 335i
2013-2015 X1 35i
2010-2013 X5 35i
2011–2014 X6 35i
This racing product is for competition closed course use only.
– 1 device running Android 4 and up
– 1 MHD Wifi adapter
Price list (licenses are VIN Locked and stored by Google along your Play store account):
– Flasher module: $199
– MHD maps packs: $49 each. Requires the Flasher module.
– Monitor module: $69
Q: Does my Android device need to be permanently plugged to the OBD port?
A: No. Once a flash is performed you can unplug your device.
Q: Do I lose my licenses if I delete the app or the Android device breaks?
A: No. licenses are stored online by Google, you can use your purchases on another device as long as you use the same account on Play store.
Q: Do I need to purchase a new license each time I flash a map?
A: No, you can ref lash as many times as needed. – Ability to send debug logs automatically.
– Android 11 storage support (NOTE: if using Android 10+, your logs will now be located at /Android/media/com.mhd.flasher.n55/DataLogging/).
– Display last login email and method.