MotorSim 2 APK MOD Download 1.24
MotorSim 2 mod APK is a modified version of. In this game, you can play with unlimited gems, Gold, and Elixir. It is a free and multiplayer playing game on the internet. In this game, you can make More Fun With this high-tech and VIP GUI ( graphical user interface) And Other Game features. With the increase in level, you have new recourses and characters. These thrilling features make the game interesting.
MotorSim 2 MOD Premium APK Download Latest for Android
About the APP MotorSim 2 latest version (Unlimited Everything)
|Game Title :||MotorSim 2|
|Rating / Vote :||636|
|MOD Offered By :||From there Respective Dev|
|Added Date :||June 26, 2018|
|Category :||Auto & Vehicles|
|Requirement :||4.0 and up|
|Packeg ID :||com.thebrainsphere.mobile.motorsim2|
How to install MotorSim 2 MOD APK file?
- Install downloaded ( MotorSim 2 ) APK file
- Extract and copy folder “ com.thebrainsphere.mobile.motorsim2 ” to “Android/Obb/”
- Start the app and enjoy
- All Done
- MotorSim 2 added new version for android
- Modded link update also fix error
- New mod Premium features added
- New App Update
- Bug Fixed
MotorSim 2 is a performance calculator for land vehicles (please note that this App is not a driving game, as it only does a physical simulation of their performance when accelerating in a straight line).
MotorSim 2 allows you to configure technical characteristics and calculates the resulting performance. It includes an interactive simulator with speedometer, rpm meter, throttle, brake and gear shift (manual or auto), with procedurally generated engine sound (not by sampling) an a representation of vehicle position over a 1/4 mile track segment. Once a setting has been tested, the user can save a ghost/shadow in order to later compare this setting performance with some other.
Configurable vehicle parameters are:
– Max Power
– Power curve (can be defined point by point).
– Torque curve (as power = torque * rpm , defining the power curve automatically defines torque one).
– Max engine RPM (ignition cutoff).
– Gears configuration (up to 10 gears).
– Resistances (Cx, frontal area and rolling resistance coefficients).
– Vehicle weight.
– Tyre size.
– Shift time.
– Transmission efficiency.
Calculated performance parameters are:
– Maximum speed.
– Acceleration 0-60, 0-100, 0-200, 0-300,… and so on.
– … and any other you can measure by using the interactive simulator. – Gallery “Like/Don’t Like” voting (+ filtering and ordering).
– Gallery “Correct/Incorrect” voting (+ filtering and ordering).
– Gallery “Number of downloads” ordering.
– Google search integrated.