MQTT Alarm Control Panel APK MOD Download 1.1.1 Build 9
MQTT Alarm Control Panel mod APK is a modified version of. In this game, you can play with unlimited gems, Gold, and Elixir. It is a free and multiplayer playing game on the internet. In this game, you can make More Fun With this high-tech and VIP GUI ( graphical user interface) And Other Game features. With the increase in level, you have new recourses and characters. These thrilling features make the game interesting.
MQTT Alarm Control Panel MOD Premium APK Download Latest for Android
About the APP MQTT Alarm Control Panel latest version (Unlimited Everything)
|Game Title :||MQTT Alarm Control Panel|
|Rating / Vote :||119|
|MOD Offered By :||From there Respective Dev|
|Added Date :||2021-06-20|
|Category :||House & Home|
|Requirement :||Android 4.4+|
|Packeg ID :||com.thanksmister.iot.mqtt.alarmpanel|
How to install MQTT Alarm Control Panel MOD APK file?
- Install downloaded ( MQTT Alarm Control Panel ) APK file
- Extract and copy folder “ com.thanksmister.iot.mqtt.alarmpanel ” to “Android/Obb/”
- Start the app and enjoy
- All Done
- MQTT Alarm Control Panel added new version for android
- Modded link update also fix error
- New mod Premium features added
- New App Update
- Bug Fixed
MQTT Alarm Control Panel
Reuse and old Android devices as a home alarm control panel that integrates with Home Assistant or any home automation platform that supports MQTT messaging.
MQTT Alarm Control Panel is an alarm control panel for use with home automation platforms that support MQTT messaging. The application was originally built for Home Assistant’sMQTT Manual Control Panel. However, the application can be used with any home automation platform that supports the MQTT messaging protocol such as Jeedom, openHab, or Node-Red.
The alarm control panel acts as an interface for your home alarm system and allows for two way communication using MQTT. You can set the alarm state to away or home, or disarm the alarm using a code. Your home automation system controls the sensors or automation that triggers the siren or notifies users of possible intrusion.
* Stream video, detect motion, detect faces, and read QR Codes.
* Capture and emailing images when the alarm is disabled.
MQTT commands to remotely control the application (speak text, play audio, display notifications, alerts).
* Device sensor data reporting over MQTT (temperature, light, pressure, battery, etc.).
* Day/Night mode themes based on MQTT sun value.
* Fingerprint unlock support to disable the alarm. (on supported devices).
* Optional screensaver mode using a digital clock or Imgur images.
* Three day MQTT Weather forecast.
* Home Automation Platform webpage support for viewing home automation dashboards.
The alarm panel is designed to be used as a dedicated device which runs continuously in full-screen mode. The alarm panel is open source and available on GitHub. There is also a version that runs on a Raspberry Pi using Android Things
For the complete setup instructions and additional information, please visit the Project Home Page. If you have any questions, please visit the Thanksmister Community.
Home Assistant’s MQTT Manual Alarm Control Panel
Project’s Home Page
Raspberry Pi Version
Support: [email protected] This release contains a few bug fixes and improvements. Please let us know if you have any issues.