PocketGrib Lite APK MOD Download Varies with device
PocketGrib Lite mod APK is a modified version of. In this game, you can play with unlimited gems, Gold, and Elixir. It is a free and multiplayer playing game on the internet. In this game, you can make More Fun With this high-tech and VIP GUI ( graphical user interface) And Other Game features. With the increase in level, you have new recourses and characters. These thrilling features make the game interesting.
PocketGrib Lite MOD Premium APK Download Latest for Android
About the APP PocketGrib Lite latest version (Unlimited Everything)
|Game Title :||PocketGrib Lite|
|Rating / Vote :||1612|
|MOD Offered By :||From there Respective Dev|
|Added Date :||August 14, 2016|
|Requirement :||Varies with device|
|Packeg ID :||com.nickobrennan.pocketgrib.free|
How to install PocketGrib Lite MOD APK file?
- Install downloaded ( PocketGrib Lite ) APK file
- Extract and copy folder “ com.nickobrennan.pocketgrib.free ” to “Android/Obb/”
- Start the app and enjoy
- All Done
- PocketGrib Lite added new version for android
- Modded link update also fix error
- New mod Premium features added
- New App Update
- Bug Fixed
With PocketGrib Lite GRIB file viewer you can easily download, view and analyse global weather data.
Wind, preciptation, pressure, temperature and wave data extracted from GRIB files are displayed through our simple interface.
The Lite version is limited to downloading and viewing 48 hours of forecast data using the GFS weather model to 1° resolution and 6 hour time step. Upgrade to the full version to get up to 8 days of forecast across the full range of weather models with the highest resolution.
This GRIB viewer is perfect for sailors (both sailing and in the pub), windsurfers, storm chasers, outdoor enthusiasts, amateur and professional meteorologists.
– Choose your map location and have weather information overlaid
– Mapped weather can be animated
– Weather can be viewed as a meteogram (graph) or raw data
– Configurable download to minimise file sizes (great for roaming)
– GRIB files can be downloaded to your PC
– Displays online or offline
PocketGrib downloads and displays the following weather types:
– Wind speed and direction (10 m above mean sea level)
– Precipitation (rain, snow etc)
– Air temperature
– Waves (including Mediterranean and Black Sea)
– Cloud cover
– Relative humidity
– CAPE (Convective Atmospheric Potential Energy)
– Current (Atlantic only)
Direct download of GRIB data from NOAA’s GFS (Global Forecast System) model
– Forecasts up to 2 days (full version to 8 days)
– Data steps: 3hr (full version), 6hr, 12hr
– Worldwide Coverage
– Resolution: 0.25° (full version), 0.5° (full version), 1°, 2°
– Data updated 4 times a day (every 6 hours)
The full version also support for COAMPS, WW3, NOGAPS, RTOFS (Currents) and FNMOC WW3 (Mediterranean wave) models.
By downloading only what the user needs it it possible to keep the GRIB files small which makes it especially convenient for low bandwidth regions or when roaming internationally.
GRIB forecasts are published without human intervention or review. Therefore some knowledge and awareness is required by the end user. Most GRIB models do NOT accurately forecast hurricanes and tropical cyclones so their use should be combined with specific hurricane and tropical cyclone forecasts.