Pregnancy Tracker & Baby App APK MOD Download 7.10
Pregnancy Tracker & Baby App mod APK is a modified version of. In this game, you can play with unlimited gems, Gold, and Elixir. It is a free and multiplayer playing game on the internet. In this game, you can make More Fun With this high-tech and VIP GUI ( graphical user interface) And Other Game features. With the increase in level, you have new recourses and characters. These thrilling features make the game interesting.
Pregnancy Tracker & Baby App MOD Premium APK Download Latest for Android
About the APP Pregnancy Tracker & Baby App latest version (Unlimited Everything)
|Game Title :||Pregnancy Tracker & Baby App|
|Rating / Vote :||89108|
|MOD Offered By :||From there Respective Dev|
|Added Date :||October 18, 2021|
|Requirement :||5.0 and up|
|Packeg ID :||com.wte.view|
How to install Pregnancy Tracker & Baby App MOD APK file?
- Install downloaded ( Pregnancy Tracker & Baby App ) APK file
- Extract and copy folder “ com.wte.view ” to “Android/Obb/”
- Start the app and enjoy
- All Done
- Pregnancy Tracker & Baby App added new version for android
- Modded link update also fix error
- New mod Premium features added
- New App Update
- Bug Fixed
Get the pregnancy app and baby tracker chosen by more than 15 million parents.
What to Expect, the world’s best known, most trusted pregnancy and parenting brand, offers a pregnancy app that helps you prepare for parenthood and guides you through your journey.
Simply enter your baby’s due date (or use our pregnancy due date calculator if you’re not sure) to start tracking your baby’s growth today.
Based on your due date or baby’s birthday, you’ll receive personalized info about your baby’s development, as well as expert articles, tips, helpful tools, compelling videos and more. The What to Expect app provides you with your very own, tailor-made due date countdown for pregnancy.
Once you enter your due date and start using our pregnancy app, you can join a tight-knit community of parents and parents-to-be and get plenty of support from our active, caring birth-month groups.
When your baby arrives, you’ll get regular updates on his or her development and growth, as well as expert advice on everything from postpartum healing and feeding to sleep schedules and milestones.
KEY FEATURES ?
• ? A due date calculator that lets you figure out your baby’s due date, then provides fun facts about your baby’s birthday
• ?A week-by-week pregnancy tracker that details your baby’s development based on your due date and helps you understand your changing body
• ? Baby development week-by-week and month-by-month guides that include sleep schedules, milestones, feeding tips and more
• ? Helpful daily tips tailored to where you are in your pregnancy, postpartum or parenting journey
• ? A handy ovulation calculator that lets you track your periods and most fertile times when you’re trying to get pregnant
• ? A baby feeding tracker that lets you time your baby’s feedings, keep track of them all in one place and log feeding history so you can easily spot patterns in your baby’s eating habits
• ? Thousands of medically accurate articles, plus stories from real parents and parents-to-be, on every aspect of pregnancy and parenting, from the “trying to get pregnant” stage through the toddler years
• ? Videos about what to expect during each week of pregnancy and each month of your baby’s first year
• ✔️ Personalized baby registry checklist
• ? Detailed baby product reviews and buying guides you can trust from our editorial team and experts
• ?⚕️ Info about the tests and screenings you can expect during pregnancy and beyond
• ? Search tools to help you find fast, accurate answers to your pregnancy, parenting and fertility questions
• ? Special community groups devoted to birth months and locations, interests, medical conditions, parenting styles, must-have baby gear and more!
All the content on What to Expect is accurate, up-to-date and regularly reviewed by the What to Expect Medical Review Board and other pregnancy and parenting health experts. It is in line with the latest evidence-based medical information and accepted health guidelines, including the What to Expect books by Heidi Murkoff.
The medical guidelines and recommendations on What to Expect come from highly respected expert organizations including the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as from peer-reviewed medical journals.
For more about What to Expect’s medical review and editorial policy, visit: https://www.whattoexpect.com/medical-review/
Do not sell my info: https://dsar.whattoexpect.com/
Use our pregnancy app to help you have a happy, healthy pregnancy and a happy, healthy baby! Let’s connect:
* Instagram: @whattoexpect
* Twitter: @WhatToExpect
* Facebook: facebook.com/whattoexpect
* Pinterest: pinterest.com/whattoexpect
* TikTok: @whattoexpect This update includes bug fixes and small improvements. Thanks for choosing What to Expect! It’s users like you that make the WTE community a trusted source of support for millions.