Tracking Buddy APK MOD Download
Tracking Buddy mod APK is a modified version of. In this game, you can play with unlimited gems, Gold, and Elixir. It is a free and multiplayer playing game on the internet. In this game, you can make More Fun With this high-tech and VIP GUI ( graphical user interface) And Other Game features. With the increase in level, you have new recourses and characters. These thrilling features make the game interesting.
Tracking Buddy MOD Premium APK Download Latest for Android
About the APP Tracking Buddy latest version (Unlimited Everything)
|Game Title :||Tracking Buddy|
|Rating / Vote :|
|MOD Offered By :||From there Respective Dev|
|Added Date :|
|Category :||Maps & Navigation|
|Packeg ID :||com.WarwickWestonWright.TrackerMate|
How to install Tracking Buddy MOD APK file?
- Install downloaded ( Tracking Buddy ) APK file
- Extract and copy folder “ com.WarwickWestonWright.TrackerMate ” to “Android/Obb/”
- Start the app and enjoy
- All Done
- Tracking Buddy added new version for android
- Modded link update also fix error
- New mod Premium features added
- New App Update
- Bug Fixed
Tracking Buddy (for asset tracking) allows the tracking of any Android device when granted permission by the user of the device being tracked.
The usage requires three simple steps.
1. Tap the ‘Grant’ button, enter a friendly name of the user who will be tracking your device, the app will then generate a secret code.
2. Give this secret code to the user who will be tracking your Android device.
3. The user who will be tracking your device then taps the ‘Accept’ button and enters the code along with a friendly name of the party they are tracking.
With Tracking Buddy You Can:
1. Keep a log of your day-to-day journeys. Each record can be given a friendly journey name.
2. View a list of devices that you are tracking (tracking multiple devices is a premium service).
3. View a list of devices that are tracking your device.
4. Track one device for free (tracking multiple devices is a premium service).
5. Be tracked by as many devices as you wish (also free).
6. From the ‘Tracked By List’ you can toggle revoke/grant tracking permissions tapping ‘Revoke Tracking Permission’ prevents the selected user from tracking your device and tapping ‘Grant Tracking Permissions’ re-allows selected user to track your device. You can also remove a user from the list all together.
7. When tracking multiple devices you can disable the tracking of certain devices. This is an open end for those who request a private app to be developed.
8. In the settings you can also set the distance between latitude/longitude points that you would view on a map (when recording your day-to-day journeys).
If you wish to backup your day-to-day journeys you can find the log files on your device here: Androiddatacom.WarwickWestonWright.TrackerMatefiles
Note: Though this is an asset tracking app you can use it to track any Android device for any purpose.
To request the premium feature of tracking multiple devices or if you wish to have a private app developed for your organization you can contact the developer at: [email protected]
If you just need a simple app to keep a log of your day-to-day journeys and you don’t require asset tracking try the ‘Route Tracker’ app by the same developer. This app has a feature that allows the viewing of journey summaries (ie distance, time and average speed).
Known Issue 1:
When reinstalling the app for an existing user, the app will ask you to log in; emailing you a password. At present you can’t put the app in the background while logging in. The user must leave the app open and retrieve the password from another device.
Note: On Some Android 10 Devices the route tracking will not work in the background to remedy this: Hold down the app icon and select ‘App Info’. Select ‘App permissions’ then location. Select ‘Allow all the time’.
Known Issues. After enabling background location permissions user will have to start the tracking process again. Made a minor change to how the background location permissions are enabled to comply with Google Plays’ new policies. All other functionality is identical.